Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random things.

So, I'm earning a big fat epic fail on this posting more often thing, mostly because I have had writer's block lately, and kinda because I'm lazy right now because when I have to blog, I have to get out the computer and wait for it to load and all this crap which I don't have the patience for... Whatever, I'm here now, so let's do it.  This is gonna be a big ass post about random factoids about yours truly because I have been reading other blogs and this is what other people tend to do when they also have writer's block.  Fair warning, I will probably come back to this post for blog ideas in the future... Here we go...

A random number of facts about me with no explanation or point of reference:
  • I hate the color orange.
  • I have ADD and OCD. Awesome combo...
  • I love tattoos - getting them, watching other people get them, and looking at other people's tattoos once they have them.
  • My dream job would be an underwater photographer for National Geographic.
  • I sing along with commercials, except the Truvia commercial... I hate that stupid commercial.
  • I actually know what SCUBA stands for without having to google it.
  • I will start sentences with "And" and end with a preposition.
  • When I am singing in my car, I think I sound like a rockstar.
  • When I sing karaoke I do not think I sound like a rockstar at all.
  • I love sushi, but I will not eat fish.
  • My dream house would be steampunk.
  • I rather stain my hands by dyeing my own hair than pay someone else to do it for me.
  • My favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, Seether, and Saliva
  • I firmly believe that age is actually a state of mind.
  • My pet peeve is an ignored phone call or voicemail.  CHECK YOUR MESSAGES!
  • I can name all 50 states, however, I cannot draw an accurate map to save my life, don't believe me?  Ask my husband.
  • Alabama looks like Arkansas and Mississippi is very long with no places for potty stops.
  • I think I should be able to talk to people the same way they talk to me.
  • I feel naked without my necklace and my watch.
  • I won't leave my house without wearing makeup.
  • The World is designed for tall people, shorties are at an extreme disadvantage.
  • I do not care about pro football, however, I love college football.
  • I own the fact that I am kind of a nerd.
  • I love pineapple.
  • And rum.
  • I hate it when people have a sense of entitlement and think they deserve every compliment when they haven't put forth any work.  These are typically the same people that take credit for other people's work but they do not take the blame when something they are working on is wrong.  These people irritate the shit out of me.
  • I use run-on sentences.
  • My sternum is bruised.
  • I know what medical terms mean and I know how to spell them correctly.
  • I can no longer really read my handwriting... to see an illustration of this phenomenon, go peep the post about handwriting on http://theoatmeal.com/ . The oatmeal has done an amazing job, his website is hilarious, if you have some time, go look at the stuff.
  • My favorite colors are green, black, and purple.
  • I hate wearing socks.
  • I love taking things apart but typically can't remember exactly how to put the same thing back together.
  • Everytime I spell the word together, I have to think "to get her"
  • I have a twitter account, but I still don't really get it.
  • I love Sephora.
  • I love chapstick and reapply it multiple times a day, but I don't really like lipgloss or lipstick.
  • Speed limits should be suggestion, not law.
  • I still listen to Korn. Yes, I'm serious.
  • I hope my life means something and I am able to make at least one person's life better.
  • Robot Chicken is stupid.
  • I can make a grocery list and still forget something that I wrote on it.
  • I hate blue ink.
  • I fall asleep with the TV on.
  • I am actually a lot calmer than people give me credit for, but if you piss me off then look the hell out.  Husband would disagree with this statement.
  • I get angry when people tell me to calm down.
  • I HATE poetry and Shakespeare.
  • People who use large words to seem smart typically aren't.
  • Favorite movie is "Snatch".
  • I like beer - took me a while to warm up to it though.
  • Eggs are gross.
  • For the love of everything sacred, underwear and deodorant are not optional, if you will be around me, please wear both.
  • Laser tattoo removal is fu*king painful!!
  • Clowns are scary.
  • I watch The Big Bang Theory and understand the jokes.
  • Notice to Willow Smith and Ke$ha: GO. AWAY!!
That is all. As strange as this sounds, I am going to attempt to blog every day for the next month. I bet I will fizzle out by this weekend, but so help me I will try.  No, I am not going to start on the first of the month, I am starting today and I plan on writing a blog post every day until March 1st. People, I am telling you right now, be prepared for some really random shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment