Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Friggin' Dog...

So, husband and I had spaghetti for dinner this evening. No big deal, however we are like cave people and we don't use our beautiful dining table... No... We use TV trays.  Super classy.

After we finished eating, I got up and went to the restroom with the intention of putting my plate in the sink when I got back. While I was out of the room, husband got up to do whatever in the kitchen.

When I got back into the living room, I saw dog standing up on the couch with his little face in my plate. I scolded the dog mainly just to get his attention and get him out of the plate.  About that time, I looked at husband's plate, which was also left on a TV tray, and I realize that 1/2 of the spaghetti that was left is gone now.  That's right friends, dog finished off most of husband's food and then started on mine. After just sitting and staring at nothing and looking like he was the happiest dog ever, he went and drank all of the water in his bowl.

Honestly, I am both impressed and a little bit nervous because I'm terrified he is going to throw up or poo all over everything tonight. Dog is currently laying on the couch between me and husband looking a little bit sick and kinda miserable from being too full. His little tummy is pooched  out and he has been laying on his back for about 15 minutes now.

I guess the question of the hour is... Can I give my dog some Pepto? I think he is gonna need it...


********************************************************************************************


Updated:  Dog now has horrible gas.  He farted himself awake. I fear that it will be along night of poo and gas.  I may go stay in a hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment