Sunday, May 27, 2012

Since September.

I kinda forgot about this blog until I got the desire to write one day and thought "I should start a blog... Oh... Wait a minute..."

So, new things. I started a cupcake company, Jessicakes - so, that's awesome. They are gourmet cupcakes and icing made exclusively from scratch.  Ideally, I would like to make it a full time thing eventually. We will see what happens.

Husband and I bought a new car - YAY!  2007 GLI Fahrenheit VW. Super stoked, love this car. We owned the car for less than 48 hours and a random person who was standing on the side of the road threw a brick and bounced it off of the hood, not cool, but the hood was replaced and painted and all is good now.

Got to watch my baby brother graduate from high school. It was an incredibly proud moment in my house. I am so proud to say that both of my little brothers have graduated high school and are in/on their way into college. Super proud of them.

There have been marriages, engagements, dating, and break-ups. I have had several friends announce that they are starting/continuing their families, I am super excited for all of my friends and family who have been announcing new stuff.

I kinda feel like there is no logical way to end this post so I'm just going to stop. So... That's it for now folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment