Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feelin' kicky...

What. The. Hell??  Really?  Why is it that when some of us have to be grown ups and do what we need and have to do, others are able to just do whatever the f**k they wanna do?  For example, I like my job but it's not easy, it can be kind of emotionally draining.  Some days I would like to run away, screaming like my head is on fire, but I don't because husband and I have bills to pay.  This year, when we got our tax refund, we paid off my car. YAY go us!!  But someone I know, who is old enough to know better, has decided that instead of paying off some outstanding debt, they are going to go on a vacation out of the country instead on their refund.

Are you serious right now?  I mean, really...?? I am aware that I cannot control other people and their actions, but sometimes it really chaps my ass to know that some people would be able to do whatever they want when husband and I actually have to be grown ups.  Being a grown up sucks.   Guess I am a little jealous, because I know that if husband and I made a bonehead move like that, our parents would say "Uh, no. We aren't helping you."

I am feeling considerably less kicky and bitchy than earlier because husband and I went to the gym this evening after dinner and I used some of my anger energy there... but I'm still pissy. In with the nicey nice, out with the rage. 

Whatever, I guess I get to just go to my happy place, put on my big girl pants, and deal with it.  On a happy note, I was able to catch up with someone from high school yesterday that I never really expected that I would be able to hang out with again.  It was great, and I had a blast catching up. I guess that's all I really had to say.  I am aware that this post wasn't funny or quirky or entertaining.  I realize that it was angry and rage-y and kinda bitter, but I promise that this won't be an all the time thing, it will be the exception rather than the rule. I promise I will be back to my normal slapstick, goofy ass self next time.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment