Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week in review... Sort of...

Alright, I would like to preface this by saying its been a while since I posted... sorry about that.  I have been distracted by http://www.etsy.com/ , it has become a regular site for me and I have already started buying stuff!  Online shopping is great because the world is now my store… however, I have an uncontrollable id and I want my stuff NOW! I have refrained from online shopping so far because of this dilemma, however, I could not help myself when I found steampunk jewelry online and could not find it here in AR. L how cute is this ring??  and these earrings??


SALE - Steampunk Oak Leaf Ring Watch Movement Industrial Ring with Swarovski Crystal - Free Gift Bag
Alice in Wonderland - Red Quartz Earrings

This past week, I was sitting at work, actually working, and I got an email from someone I did not know. Apparently, there was an email sent out from a test group in East Crap, Anywhere USA that said "Test. Please disregard this email. Thank you." One smart ass replied "ok" and it was on… Every SSA employee in the nation received all of the crazy emails, by the end of an hour, there were 91 emails received d/t this response. There were multiple emails sent/received that said "Please take me off of this email list." and "Stop hitting reply all." However, there were also a bunch of emails that were giving "shoutouts" to various states and people. It was an awesome way to spend an hour at work! 

I guess that's about it for now. Later this week, I'll post about the rooster at the gas station, my first real experience with eating sushi (not my fav), and the times I ripped my pants while I was out with friends, first with Gina, then with Tony and David.  Yes, to answer your question, I have ripped two pairs of pants on two separate occasions because I'm just that cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment